We will be developing a game relating to "Sustainability." We have been trialling a game to learn new skills in Scratch.
Here is "The Basic Platform Game" I've re-crafted for my ICT project.
PLEASE read the instructions before you start or else, you will find this game very difficult and might rage at some point within the game. Always remember to stay calm... "Please do not hesitate"
1. Click the "Green Flag" to begin...
2. Use the arrow keys to move the sprite around
3. Press the space bar on your keyboard to jump
4. The Red coloured object indicates "Next Level"
I recommend you to not intend to HACK this game :D
- Don't run into the blue area because YOU WILL DIE!
- The green structure (grass) within the game allows you to jump on them as an object that allows you to have gravity.
- Be careful to not go through the gaps, always remember to JUMP!
HINT: Read the titles carefully to complete some levels within the game!
"Take It Slow" GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!
Music: Alan Walker - Force [NCS Release]
- Coding/Making scripts
- How to make a sprite
- How to create backdrops
- We've also learnt to design levels